FREE [APP] Scroll Launcher, Super Basic Home Screen Replacement

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
w4wr3EX2UIrpOZixUmjoj-y1lYtPytSP8zBrv98GGc71aDlvKwSz8sm1oBgptoYgQM0=w300

If you are looking for a simple home screen replacement app that won't slow down your lower end Android device then Scroll Launcher may be for you. Developer "SlinkyDev" has designed this launcher to be an alternative to some of the big name launchers which add feature after feature leaving the lower spec phones in the dust. Scroll Launcher is stupid simple. With this home screen replacement app you basically get a weather widget, a few shortcuts to your most used apps (ie dialer, mms, browser, ect), and then below that is the app drawer moved to the home page. You just scroll through your home screen to grab the app you need. This is helpful because if you have a slower low end device this may be quicker than waiting on the app drawer to load. This launcher features All-in-one home, hidden apps, and customization of weather and drawer. Grab it for free at the play link below.

cdVVYy1ISzNfVdnTRzoGoRi_4SgnEkjeIREt5D1U6yl3KIYiUEyJs3hNIgA4Qp_Jk3s=h310
Q5cIsg8OoSrkkg9cAdXJEW3K9WNBFprKt_BMHI70p7U064R0yl6UUqt8SFzYYMJA0O8=h310
Klmt4DoY9ZMtiE_dASome18H5xW9VYXnXF2nVzEbXePWLA4JJBjD2gEpKFkOWCfgnw=h310

Via Play Store

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Edit : I also can't find it manually in Play Store. Maybe if I search by dev name. Nope... Gotta wait until link is fixed.

A heads up, your Play Store link is linking to XDA regarding the easter egg change mod. While you're at the Play Store, check out the Habit browser ass well. It's basically replaced Chrome for me and is possibly one of the best browsers I've seen. It's no UC Browser or Opera Mini... And may have a slight curve in learning all it's features but it even has PIE controls and almost every aspect is configurable such as entering your own custom user agents, entering proxy servers, changing the behavior of all UI elements and being able to theme what little UI there is (as I type this there are absolutely NO UI elements on the page.

Don't know why this hasn't been reviewed here yet, as it would go along well with Scroll Launcher with it's small footprint (Habit's small footprint). Did I also mention how fast it loads pages?

Lemme go find Scroll Launcher and test that many out too.

Edit : Oh wait no app drawer. Deal breaker here as launching my drawer is instantaneous so no need to get rid of it. Reminds me of iOS trusty way lol but it looks gorgeous. I may grab it just for that wallpaper.

Last edited: