Scrolling thru Home Screens

vthokies1996

Reaction score
Got my Nexus last night and didn't have time to look thru all the features. Is there a way to cycle thru all your home screens. If I scroll to my left most screen it stops at then I have scroll to the right to get to my other screens. Is there a setting so that if I scroll left to screen 1, I can keep scrolling left to get to screen 5, then 4. Hope this makes sense.

nbucko

Reaction score
You're wanting home screen looping which is a feature you can find if you switch to a different launcher like Go, ADW or LauncherPro.

OP
vthokies1996

vthokies1996

Reaction score
Ok. I had that on my OG Droid using Launcher Pro. I wasn't sure if it was an option for the stock launcher. Has anyone tried Launcher Pro on the Galaxy Nexus, if so how is it?

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ive been using ADW EX and it works great. Im sure LPP will work just fine. Stock launcher is pretty limited.

Snow02

Reaction score
Give it time. Someone will modify the stock launcher to loop.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its not so much looping, but a lack in settings. There are none for the stock launcher. At least for setting number of home screens, hiding notification bar, dock bar etc. There are several mods for stock launcher, but each mod has to be flashed seperately in CWM and it doesnt add much functionality.

bmkdroid

Reaction score
On my OG droid the main reason I had always used LP was due to the snappiness and smoothness of it. I DID like the looping though. Oddly enough, I seem to have an obsession with swiping between homescreens be it on my Nexus or anybody elses iPads iPhones and Droids. I LOVE SWIPING.