No connection?

Jakepants

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm having trouble with connecting to...well, anything. The native browser can't connect to anything, nor will the marketplace. I've checked to make sure I'm in a service area, and I've got wifi enabled too. I'm not quite sure what the problem is, when Facebook tries to connect it comes up with the error [no route to host] though i'm not sure at all what that means. any and all help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
- Jake

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Where are you located? I've been having trouble with data all day.

OP
J

Jakepants

Reaction score
Near Fayetteville, NC.
I don't live in the sticks though, and normally I have a pretty good connection.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm in Virginia, and I normally have a very good connection, also. But, it's been nothing short of terrible all day today. I even went as far as changing ROM's thinking that was the problem (Fission to stock), and it's not. I'm completely stock right now, and it's terrible.

OP
J

Jakepants

Reaction score
I'm still having trouble today. Is this a user end problem or is it on verizon/google's plate?

Djay

Reaction score
go to settings > Wireless & Networks > uncheck wifi > then scroll down to mobile network and make sure data enable is checked and if data roaming is checked, uncheck it

OP
J

Jakepants

Reaction score
I have no options in mobile network outside of "System select"

Thanks anyways though?

Djay

Reaction score
ok im sorry wrong droid....go to settings > data manager > data delivery > and you should see it there