1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Connection to 3G

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by iMikeyy, Feb 10, 2011.

1. iMikeyy

iMikeyy New Member

I just rooted my phone, and my phone worked fine. I then installed the Apex ROM, and when I did that the phone would not connect to 3G. Only WiFi. I then restored back to my original ROM, and I still can't connect to the 3G. Is there a setting I need to edit? Or something that got changed? I've tried restarting my phone a few times. I have yet to do a hard restore. I'm not sure if I want to do that because I never have before and I'm not sure what I would lose if I did. Anybody else experience this problem before? I'm stuck.

Thanks,

-Mikey
  2. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast New Member

Apex ROM won't work on the D2G, no D2 ROMs will. You should do a hard reset, and wipe your cache, and you still might need to SBF. A little reading could have saved you a lot of heartache.