No 3G service

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
You will have to google it. Try manual update 2.0.1 I know the link here on DF is dead but I found one through google a little while ago.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
pyrofreak

pyrofreak

Reaction score
ok so i rebooted and wifi works now i got signed into my gmail account but if i turn wifi off the 3G or the 1X icon doesnt come up its just the bars any idea?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Bad download somewhere. Run dmupdater to get rooted and sprecovery. You can then download the file #4 in my sig to get rooted 2.1 and go from there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

xtor

Reaction score
I'm in northern California and haven't had 3G for 2 days?, anyone else having this problem?, I leave my razr on 3g while at work to save battery, now i don't have that option.

Caesars

Reaction score
Does it have 4g connection? Also have you tried soft/hard reset? ( assuming you have checked all the normal settings).

Caesars

Reaction score
Yes 4g works great!, will try reset now

Awesome, at least your not totally out of the water yet lol. Also hard reset is a last resort so hopefully the soft reset works hehe.

xtor

Reaction score
Ok so i powered phone off and back on, and now have 3g, weird, every time i do this i lose droid forum icon on home screen, it just shows a sqare with the name?