Ninjamorph

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im interested in changing the color of the theme. Like certain parts. Not the whole theme just to make it two tone. Is this possible with NM?

Sent from my DROIDX

Mick11

Reaction score
I am also interested in changing the colors of the theme. The part that I want to change is the color of the text that usually says Verizon Wireless in the pulldown bar. Does anyone know how?

MattHenson20

Reaction score
I'm on BAMF Rom, changed status bar background with ninja morph, when I pull up the framework.apk it shows my changes, yet they don't show in.the dropdown status bar, didn't zip align, is that why, any tips on ninja morph or another way to theme?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MattHenson20

Reaction score
I have not, heard of it, checked it out, but its new to me(been stuck on moto for 2 years) is it reliable, and.easy?

Sent from my Rezound OC'ed and UV'ed runnin BAMF

pickaxe300

Reaction score
I have found it to be about 75% reliable on getting the theme item to stick. There is several tutorials on this if you browse around a little. I used to use it on my old droid 2 global and had really good luck with it on there. My incredible 2 the results were a little more sporatic, but still very usable... Google is your friend....and a very close friend of mine..lol:biggrin:

pickaxe300

Reaction score
Another option that i have used is theme pro. It is automated and very easy to use. I used it to theme my battery over to the digital numbers and it worked great. It will pull your framework apk from your phone, let you decompile it and do what ever changes you would like to do, then recompile it and push it back to your phone and then you are ready to roll!! But as always, its your phone and your risk... I have had a few of those dumbass moments where i thought i had bricked on previous phones, just to have to go all the way back to stock and restart everything, but whats life without a little adventure (aka risk....)

MattHenson20

Reaction score
I'm all for a little "adventure" had quite a few on my Bionic and my X

Sent from my Rezound OC'ed and UV'ed runnin BAMF