nice cheap case

tsaro

Reaction score
Found a surprisingly nice rubbery case designed to fit the INC for $5.99 at handhelditems.com. Provides a comfortable grip and its just thick enough to keep the screen and the camera lens off of surfaces when I set the phone down. Here's the link: HTC Droid Incredible Skins, Droid Incredible Skins

OP
T

tsaro

Reaction score
update

A user on another forum mentioned that his silicon gel case caused micro-scratches on his phone over time from dust/grit inside the case. The case I mentioned above appears to me to fit loosely enough to allow dust inside. Because of that, I've decided not to use the case. Maybe I'm being overcautious, but how frustrating would it be to find I'd damaged my phone by trying to protect it.

Mikegreco16

Reaction score
Ive been using my silicon case from my Omnia for about two weeks now, I don't think its causing any scratches though if their micro I probably won't see them unless with a magnifying glass or in direct sunlight. Either way I'm not to worried about it, I'm sure I will drop this phone a thousand times before I sell it or it dies. After all its a cellular phone I bought it to use it