Review: Seidio Innocase II Surface Combo

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
dsc00318b.jpg
dsc00322oq.jpg

Today i am reviewing the Seidio Innocase II Surface and Holster Combo. Now lets get into it!

Case

dsc00328qb.jpg
dsc00329l.jpg

Right off the bat i loved the feel of the case. It has Seidio's Soft Touch feel to it which makes it very nice and adds a bit of comfort when it comes to grip. The case appeared to be very sturdy and thin. I personally like this because i don't like cases that add a lot of bulk. It does have a felt lining on the inside of the case which i thought was cool because i knew my Incredible wouldn't get scratched while sliding it into the case. Installation of the case was very simple. I simply slid the phone in the top part of the case and then slid the bottom piece on the bottom of the phone until the 2 pieces connected. Once installed the case looked and felt amazing. It was nice and snug to the phone and had a good amount of grip to it without adding a lot of bulk. I also loved the fact that the case provided protection for the protruding camera on the back of the Incredible. This case will sit a little higher than the camera so the camera isn't sticking out anymore thus providing protection for the camera. The cutouts for the Camera, Power button, 3.5mm jack, Back Speaker, Charge Port, and microphone were all cut very nicely and with precision. The sound quality from the back speaker is not affected one bit with this case on, and call quality was not affected either. Picture quality was also still at its best with the case installed. Another thing i really liked is this case still held the Sports Car inspired design of the backing.

Holster

dsc00333q.jpg
dsc00334ij.jpg

I truly like the holster. The thing i noticed right upon seeing the holster was its sturdy spring clip. I also noticed the felt lining on the inside of the holster which i like because with the face in design this will help keep the screen protected. The clip itself had a strip of rubber on it to prevent the holster from scratching your case when it is clipped in. I like the fact that the front screen faces in so that your phone is protected if you bump into something and hit the holster. The cased phone fits in the holster very well and seems to be held in place nicely. The spring clip does an awesome job of holding the Incredible in the holster. Another thing i liked is the power button is not on the phone is not accessible while in the holster which will prevent an accidental push of the power button. Another thing i liked was the charge port on the phone is not obstructed while in the holster so you can easily charge the phone while keeping it in the holster.

Overall

dsc00332u.jpg

Overall i think this case and holster combo is very nice. Your phone will be protected while still having tons of style and not adding a lot of bulk. The holster provides a good way to carry your phone on your belt and is very sturdy. I am completely satisfied with this combo. Another great accessory by Seidio!

vireya

Reaction score
Would be better for me if it had a belt loop rather than the clip.

All my previous cases fell off with no belt loop when rubbed against something, like a car or a wall

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Would be better for me if it had a belt loop rather than the clip.

All my previous cases fell off with no belt loop when rubbed against something, like a car or a wall

This one actually stays on really well. There is a part on the bottom of the clip that grasps onto the bottom of your belt to help keep it from falling off.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
very nice review... looks like a decent product... never a fan of holsters... but i'm digging the case

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
very nice review... looks like a decent product... never a fan of holsters... but i'm digging the case

Thank you sir. Normally i hate holsters also but this holster i like. The case is awesome!

Gatsby

Reaction score
Thanks

Great job Mix! Thanks for taking the time.......first class!

atthehop

Reaction score
My Burgundy one just shipped and I cannot wait to use it. Great write up and I am glad I waited for more accessories to come out since I pre ordered my DInc and have been loving it since they arrived.

r1tony

Reaction score
still not liking the snap two piece design and the distinct bold line it creates on back. I love the Active case tho.

garvin

Reaction score
I have this case and love it. But I ditched the holster, just too much of a pain to carry around.

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
still not liking the snap two piece design and the distinct bold line it creates on back. I love the Active case tho.

The two peice design has to be done, and in my opinion it is a lot better than a Snap On case.

bkrickles

Reaction score

The two peice design has to be done, and in my opinion it is a lot better than a Snap On case.
Mine is on a ups truck as I type this. Had gotten the verizon snap on with my incredible about a week ago and don't like it at all. It feels cheap and it feels like it will break every time I try and remove it. Had the innocase II for my bb storm and loved it. In fact it was the best part of the phone lmfao!!
Ordered Inno II from amazon for 22.75 with free shipping on Monday and will have it in my hands by 11am.

atthehop

Reaction score
Just got mine and it is fantastic. One of my co-workers saw it and loves it but he already had a clear case which he now hates. The holster is very nice also.

gandreae

Reaction score
If I drop my phone a lot on concrete.....

If I drop my phone on concrete will it protect the screen or will my screen shatter? I need to know becuase my last phone got destroyed that way. I am between this and the rugged. If this won't protect like the horribly bulky body glove case then I'm not quite sure where to go...... help?:icon_eek: