Nexus at costco update

pyro6128

Reaction score
i plan on getting it at costco as well. main reason being the tax on the purchase price vs full retail. that alone is $30 or so in savings. i could care less about the bundle. the bionic bundle was great though.

If you could care less, that means you in fact care. Sorry I couldn't resist

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Felix 222

Reaction score
Talked to the kiosk at my local Costco. I was told that today had been the release date was recently pushed back. I asked if it was likely they'd release it the same day as corporate stores, and I was told most likely.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Tonight... Costco has Razr on sale for $199 (was 289 last week). Bundle comes with desk-dock, HDMI cable and portable battery charger.
This would be nice bundle for GNex

see: http://membershipwireless.com/index.cfm/go/shop/do/PhoneDetails/productId/ 4877/utm_source/costco/utm_medium/Costco_jump/utm_campaign/razr

If they keep dicking around with the gnex I just may go for this.. that's a pretty sweet deal. Considering the normal price of the bonus accessories.

$59.99- standard hdmi dock
$24.99-hdmi cable
$49.99- portable charger
---------
$134.97 in accessories so you basically get the phone for $65.02, not bad except if you read the fine print they say it can take 12-16 weeks to process the rebate.

Last edited:

dmisc

Reaction score

djras1

Reaction score
if I am reading it correctly, the $199 price is for new customers. It is still $289 for upgrade

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

hmmmm... last night I got the $199 for upgrade, but this morning it was 289... dunno

karte

Reaction score
Tonight... Costco has Razr on sale for $199 (was 289 last week). Bundle comes with desk-dock, HDMI cable and portable battery charger.
This would be nice bundle for GNex

see: http://membershipwireless.com/index.cfm/go/shop/do/PhoneDetails/productId/ 4877/utm_source/costco/utm_medium/Costco_jump/utm_campaign/razr

Now, that's a bundle, if they make the same bundle for Gnex, I would buy it from Costco, otherwise, comparing the $50 NE2 what I get from VW is more than the $10 price reduction + the $30 saving on tax. The bundle what they might have is worthless to me.

Felix 222

Reaction score
if I am reading it correctly, the $199 price is for new customers. It is still $289 for upgrade

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

"*A New 2 Year Activation or 2 Year Qualified Upgrade is required for all handset purchases."

I'll have a hard time waiting for a costco release if others are already selling. That Razr pack just made things even more difficult. Darn!

OP
J

jmurray192

Reaction score
0 On hand for entire nw ton on order all show at warehouse tommorw morning