Nexus at costco update

jleeusa

Reaction score
How does Costco handle the additional "Loyalty Discounts" that VZW offers to customers? I will be getting an additional $100 off because my NE2 was up back in July of 2010.

You won't be able to use it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

ice456789

Reaction score
I just told you the bundle.
A car charger, a couple leather carrying pouches, and a screen protector right? No offense to you PsychicSaw (I know you didn't make the bundle) but ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR FREAKING MINDS?!? A car charger that I can get online for $3, leather pouches that only the nerdiest nerds would be seen with, and a $1 screen protector!?! Why don't they throw in a couple squares of barely used toilet paper as well?

Let's hope that they go back to the drawing board with this bundle in the time between now and when the phone is actually released. They should have plenty of time to come up with something better.

nbucko

Reaction score
Why don't they throw in a couple squares of barely used toilet paper as well?

That's funny. Have to agree though. That's the "great" bundle they are throwing in? Have to agree, I already have a car charger, would never use the junk case they include and a screen protector is only a couple of bucks.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
J

jmurray192

Reaction score
Who else gives away a bundle on release date of a phone and has a cheaper price than retail. NO ONE. Wether you guys think there bundle is junk or not its still more than anyone else will give you. I am on 1 1/2 years and still using my car charger from them. So the $3 charger really has purpose. Also if anything does happen to it that exchange it out no questions asked. Try and get an ebay vendor to do that 1 year later. So you guys are just to picky. I bet even if they did an otterbox case. Verzion screen protector and verizon charger for free you will still say........ What no dock....?

Still no change in in qty at my costco. 0 in stock as of now. They said there intermail said it would go on sale as of sunday but I am guessing more like monday because a sunday release would be odd

ice456789

Reaction score
Who else gives away a bundle on release date of a phone and has a cheaper price than retail. NO ONE. Wether you guys think there bundle is junk or not its still more than anyone else will give you. I am on 1 1/2 years and still using my car charger from them. So the $3 charger really has purpose. Also if anything does happen to it that exchange it out no questions asked. Try and get an ebay vendor to do that 1 year later. So you guys are just to picky. I bet even if they did an otterbox case. Verzion screen protector and verizon charger for free you will still say........ What no dock....?

Still no change in in qty at my costco. 0 in stock as of now. They said there intermail said it would go on sale as of sunday but I am guessing more like monday because a sunday release would be odd
I don't think I'm too picky. If they had made it a TPU case I'd be happy about it because it's something that I'd use. If they made it an otterbox I'd be happy because I'd sell it on ebay. But including 3 accessories that many people don't want will not drive business to Costco. We were all spoiled by the Bionic bundle which was heavenly but I'd be happy with just one thing that was going to have to go buy separately. I'd actually prefer a $5 costco gift card to what they're throwing in. But really the best thing in Costco's arsenal is their awesome exchange policy. Get a new phone in 2 months? Yes siree.

And JMurray, I meant to tell you I appreciate this thread and please keep it updated. Not trying to upset you either, I just think their bundle is pretty sad.

OP
J

jmurray192

Reaction score
Not a problem ice wasn't upset at all. I completly understand but for the normal consumer.this bundle fits them I see alot of members come in with that case on there side.would I use it no I bought the otterbox. At costco we are about the only company that honestly takes your feedback to heart. If you want a gift card email corp. Its not a bad idea. I couldsee a promtion like that come to play

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
A car charger, a couple leather carrying pouches, and a screen protector right? No offense to you PsychicSaw (I know you didn't make the bundle) but ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR FREAKING MINDS?!? A car charger that I can get online for $3, leather pouches that only the nerdiest nerds would be seen with, and a $1 screen protector!?! Why don't they throw in a couple squares of barely used toilet paper as well?

Let's hope that they go back to the drawing board with this bundle in the time between now and when the phone is actually released. They should have plenty of time to come up with something better.
I'm not going to buy my phone at Costco just for the accessory bundle. Grabbing a chicken bake on the way out for $2.69!

mach330

Reaction score
i plan on getting it at costco as well. main reason being the tax on the purchase price vs full retail. that alone is $30 or so in savings. i could care less about the bundle. the bionic bundle was great though.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
i plan on getting it at costco as well. main reason being the tax on the purchase price vs full retail. that alone is $30 or so in savings. i could care less about the bundle. the bionic bundle was great though.
Just remember to bring cash! That's all they accept IIRC.