newest Facebook update

peepmyswag

Reaction score
Just recently downloaded the newest Facebook update. At first all is well, but now when I click the share to Facebook from the phones menu the Facebook page comes up in an entirely different language. Any help? I think it is dev fault.
Oh stock rooted no bloat

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I gave up on the official FB app long ago. I'm using Socialize and it's much faster and smaller the FB app. And I like the color.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

OP
peepmyswag

peepmyswag

Reaction score
Well I understand why you gave up on it. However, it has gotten a lot better recently. I can't be the only one to have got this issue. Am I allowed to post screen grabs?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I understand why you gave up on it. However, it has gotten a lot better recently. I can't be the only one to have got this issue. Am I allowed to post screen grabs?

Yes you are

I'm also tired of Facebook... but not so much the app, just FB in general. I keep my account mainly b/c of my wife and about 3 friends... :icon_eek: Tired of things auto-enabling like sharing your location with your friends, etc...

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I chucked the facebook app when they decided to start dropping extra app icons on my phone. I didn't want the one(facebook) to begin with but a camera and a messaging app?? No thanks. I find that my life has gotten a lot better because I may check facebook one a week now where constant notifications had me in there multiple times a day before. And even then having to deal with the phone notification as well as the internal notification in facebook just rubbed me the wrong way.

MikeyTG

Reaction score
I get the same thing, at some point it switches to Swahili or something. Just the latest in a long line of bugs. They must have subcontracted this app to Motorola.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can always send an email to the developer of the app. There is an email link usually listed with app in market. I just got rid of the facebook app myself and am trying out Socialize. I really dislike facebook, but there are certain friends that keep me tied into the service.

OP
peepmyswag

peepmyswag

Reaction score
I'll shoot them am email. Yea I mostly follow other people on facebook, don't really use it to much myself

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
peepmyswag said:
Yea I mostly follow other people on facebook, don't really use it to much myself
So you're a stalker?

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

OP
peepmyswag

peepmyswag

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone was going to say that, the answer is no. That is what it sounded like though. I don't post many updates on Facebook, but I use it frequently to keep I'm the know about friends and stuff. Sound less creepy?