1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

FACEBOOK issues--photos and any image icon are oversized

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by fable99, Nov 6, 2011.

1. fable99

fable99 New Member

This is with my facebook in browser, not the app. When I click on a photo to view it, I only see the upper left corner of it and cannot see it all unless I click view entire image which downloads it to my phone. When I tried clearing cache and history it only made things worse. Now any image icon on the facebook page is blown up oversize and only shows a tiny piece of the image. All text is normal size. What's happening?
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

That's weird...I just tested it on mine and everything appears to be working normally.

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in? Maybe there was a glitch between your settings somehow, not sure...Clearing the cache would've been the first thing I would've done and obviously that didn't work.

What browser are you using?
Search tags for this page

facebook images oversized in my mobile

facebook mobile pictures oversized

facebook photos are oversized

facebook pictures on my phone oversized

how to get oversized pictures on phone
images in facebook are oversized

my face book pictures are ovesize

my facebook is oversized

my fb photos are oversized

over sized photo on mobile facebook