newest Facebook update

maximum

Reaction score
We should have gotten ics months ago when the HTC vivid got it on at&t. Verizon is the worst when in comes to updates. They often withhold them for marketing purposes. Can't wait to go off contract gsm myself.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

I agree. Companies stop supporting phones just so you buy another one. Phones should have a life expectancy of more than a year. How often do we get rid of laptop's? Not that often because most software is supported for about 5 years. This changing phones is going to stop sometime because they are getting more expensive than laptops.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The original Droid received a maintenance/security update a few months back. That's not too bad. :)

Sent from my phone

OP
peepmyswag

peepmyswag

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me. Verizon trying to force up to live with their bloat even when Google built it so we didn't have to. So that's titanium backup is used for. Ha ha

OP
peepmyswag

peepmyswag

Reaction score
LoudRam said:
The leak has plenty of bloat but you can disable those apps. Maybe they want to remove that option?
Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Wouldn't surprise me. Verizon trying to force us to live with their bloat even when Google built it so we didn't have to. So that's what titanium backup is used for. Ha ha

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
No contract seems to be the way to go these days. I haven't tried it myself yet but I have been unhappy with Verizon for a while. Verizon is blatantly ripping us off, withholding updates and more. Two year contract is the worst.

BOBD1950

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
THE latest UpDate IS A BLOATED POS. Almost twice the space used up.

Un-install that updated push and Revert back to V. 1.7.1

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
THE latest UpDate IS A BLOATED POS. Almost twice the space used up.

Un-install that updated push and Revert back to V. 1.7.1

Not arguing that it's a POS, but is space really a concern on the Rezound?