NewDroider - help on document files

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by tigercubz, Nov 11, 2009.

1. tigercubz

tigercubz New Member

Still playing with new Droid. Verizon guy said I could use it to replace my PDA. But so far, I have doubts. I got the Droid connected to the computer and copyied some document text files (not Word .doc files) to the Droid. But ... how to I access them? I have two notetaking apps installed, "All Notes" and "Notebook." How do I actually access the SD card from the Droid? Any assistance gratefully appreciated....:D

Thanks ... tigercubz
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Wel this is for Dosc2go, but when I open docs to go. Click on word it says "open a document". Click on that and it shoudl see dosc on the phone. Maybe your notepad app works close to the same way?
  3. tigercubz

tigercubz New Member

Thanks, Miami, but it's the other way around actually -- I'd like to view the documents ON the Droid. I can start new docs with either app, but can't figure out how to view ones I've copied from computer. hmm......
  4. smilingcalico

smilingcalico New Member

Just a guess but it sounds like the apps you have aren't designed to look for or open docs it didn't create. Or perhaps they are in a format it doesn't recognize.
    For instance, I downloaded a video file before I downloaded a video player. Naturally no program displayed the file because none recognized it. I downloaded a video player and the file was picked up quickly.
Search tags for this page

how to access documents on my droid incredible 2

how to find docs on droid incredible 2