1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newbie saying "hi"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by netuser99, Jan 27, 2010.

1. netuser99

netuser99 New Member

Hello all...had my droid for a little over a month. Hoping to get some tips. For starters...GMail vs. email?? I get double messages. Second question..meeting invites from Outlook..why won't they open so I can accept? Thx:)
  2. JimMariner

JimMariner Rescue Squad

:icon_ banana: Welcome netuser99 to DroidForums :icon_ banana:

Welcome to the community !!!
    For me, GMail has always been a favorite of mine. These devices have been designed to work with it too.

I don't have the answers for you right now. But you can try the FAQ section, also try to put the search feature of the forums to work for you.
    There is a massive amount of information to be had here. I am sure your answers can be found.

We hope you enjoy your time in the forums.
    It's Great to have you here ~~~~