1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by blackiet, Dec 6, 2009.

1. blackiet

blackiet New Member

My name is Tom. I am new to the forum and have had the droid for about a month now. Have a question about email. Had to open Gmail account. Forwarded outlook express emails and now do not get any emails on my PC or laptop. Any ideas. I called verizon tech support and they say I should be getting emails at all three locations. Any thoughts or suggestions?
  2. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Well hi there tom, glad to have you on the forum. We hope that you have fun and enjoy your stay with us.
  3. Fired00d

Fired00d New Member

You may want to check your accounts in Gmail and make sure you have "Leave a copy of retrieved messages on server" checked. Sounds like they may not be left on the server after GMail retrieves them.