newbie, droid, senior, master, ninja... what does it all mean??

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm not new on here obviously, but I have a silly, curiosity fed question that I've wondered about for the longest time and seems like it would be relevant to this section. I couldn't find info on it anywhere (faq or threads)...

I see "Droid Newbie", "Droid", "Senior Droid", "Master Droid", "Droid Ninja", etc. Are these self-proclaimed titles (I don't think so?) or are they automatic labels based on time/# of posts? For someone not as familiar with the forum, they can't help but assume a "Master Droid" would know what he's talking about more than a "Droid". I know that's how I was early on, anyway...

Like I said, silly curiosity!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Droid Ninjas have went through extensive physical and psychological training to garner that title.

When your time comes we will ask you to walk on burning coals, evade and escape, kill 4 members without us knowing about it or it being reported and finally a cage match with one of the admins.

they are automatic labels : )

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid Ninjas have went through extensive physical and psychological training to garner that title.

When your time comes we will ask you to walk on burning coals, evade and escape, kill 4 members without us knowing about it or it being reported and finally a cage match with one of the admins.

they are automatic labels : )

hah - the first answer is more interesting :) but thanks

drivinfocused

Reaction score
master bater?

newbie- meaning the person is new to a certain thing, this is also the case in comps, games, phones, cars, racing everything....... they go up as you post more, and get experience..... i may only have around 125 posts but i have learned A LOT since being here.... heck i was answering questions before i even had my droid (weird i know) but it was because i was doing research before i got it.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe I had well over 100 posts (I think!) and have been here since Nov, and I wasn't getting the "senior droid" like you have before I donated and it took all that away anyway... now I'm "premium"... oooo, ahhhh :hail:

master bater?

newbie- meaning the person is new to a certain thing, this is also the case in comps, games, phones, cars, racing everything....... they go up as you post more, and get experience..... i may only have around 125 posts but i have learned A LOT since being here.... heck i was answering questions before i even had my droid (weird i know) but it was because i was doing research before i got it.