Droid Newbie (yes another one)

Sqarlin

Reaction score
I am fairly new to this I have checked out the faq page and reviewed it well and kinda understand the basics of what it is now but I'm the type of person that likes to see someone root and get a new ROM and all that good stuff cause its still kinda confusing reading some of these post talking about what ROM there using and flashing and booting and just basically hacking my phone.So what I'm wondering is there anyone in the Phenix City AL /or Colombus GA area they I could get up with to get a better understanding of how it all is done I use a Droid Bionic.One other reason I need help with it is cause I can't do it even if I wanted to cause I don't have access tocomputer well just not right now anyways but will soon.So if there's anyone in the area who could help please let me know cause I would really love to be part of the Droid Forum Community with the more experienced users thanks.......Another Droid Newbie.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome!

Hopefully you find someone close to you who can assist...good luck!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :biggrin:

OP
S

Sqarlin

Reaction score
Yeah me too thanks...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
S

Sqarlin

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question but can I get in any trouble for doing that.....?

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope. Craigslist is a great place for goods and services just be careful with putting out personal info. If you do root your phone, it will void your warranty though. There are ways to unroot and turn your device to 100%stock.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. You don't have to root your phone in order to enjoy this site. You're welcome even with a stock phone. Hope you find someone nearby to help. DancingNexus

OP
S

Sqarlin

Reaction score
Thanks I do enjoy it but how do you get the wallpapers of the site I didn't see where it let's you download them do I just click the image and save it to my phone then add it as a wallpaper or is there another way.....and oh yeah I found someone who knows all about rooting and ROMs and everything he's even going to mod my ps3 dudes highly skilled at it.