New Verizon phone help?

RVnut

Reaction score
Currently have an LG G3 on verizon unlimited plan, which is still going great, but know it will probably die, looking for a verizon phone, did consider G5 (GPS problems), and V20 (signal problems) I need a phone that has 1) good signal retention in all areas as I travel in rural areas; 2) Good GPS is a must; 3) good speakerphone without feedback; 4) LTE/internet connection. Do not take pictures or listen to music so do not care now good/bad those features are. Also, would consider buying older phone from Amazon/ebay/etc that was an upgrade to G3 and meets my requirements? RECOMENDATIONS?????

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Oh man plenty of choices.. Do you want latest like G6 / V30 comes out Oct 5 even better choice.. Pixel phones getting announced and we have solid phones with Samsung... Moto Z2 Force... And a sleeper that ticks all the boxes HTC U11 will have a sale starting soon $100 off

Sent using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
as far as getting good signals in rural areas, it is going to be hit and miss, depending on the service provider and the type of cell towers in the area. cannot help with that.

if you want an older phone, I would suggest a note 5 or a pixel. if you want a new phone get pixel or v30, maybe even a note 8 if you want to go broke like me :)