Which Verizon phone?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Pc, you need to read other popular sites like Engadget, mashable or Gizmodo. There is an all out War in their comment sections and the funniest part is that it's between old men lol.
It's my opinion that more tech savy folks tend to care less about epeen and more about technicalities of devices.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Pc, you need to read other popular sites like Engadget, mashable or Gizmodo. There is an all out War in their comment sections and the funniest part is that it's between old men lol.
It's my opinion that more tech savy folks tend to care less about epeen and more about technicalities of devices.

Haha! Pc makes a good point about THIS forum, but xeene is right about other sites. Glad we're mature over here.

I've never been a fan of the iPhone, but I can't deny it's appeal and ease-of-use for certain users. Of course, if it were a fanyboy I was talking to, that's a different story. Haha! But even if I was arguing the points of why I prefer android, I'd still have to concede those same points.

That said, despite the fact that I love android and this forum is dedicated to the OS, if you're pleased with the iPhone 6, Scott, then I'm happy you've found the device for you.

As has already been said in this thread, we live in a great time for tech and everyone is entitled to their own preference!

OP
S

scott craft

Reaction score

Sometimes I like to read the comments just for the entertainment. Lots of people take this stuff VERY seriously!

OP
S

scott craft

Reaction score
Haha! Pc makes a good point about THIS forum, but xeene is right about other sites. Glad we're mature over here.

I've never been a fan of the iPhone, but I can't deny it's appeal and ease-of-use for certain users. Of course, if it were a fanyboy I was talking to, that's a different story. Haha! But even if I was arguing the points of why I prefer android, I'd still have to concede those same points.

That said, despite the fact that I love android and this forum is dedicated to the OS, if you're pleased with the iPhone 6, Scott, then I'm happy you've found the device for you.

As has already been said in this thread, we live in a great time for tech and everyone is entitled to their own preference!

Thanks! I'm now on the edge plan, so who knows what will catch my eye next. I wouldn't mind giving windows phone another spin down the road.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Other manufacturers use magnesium frames in their phones for structural integrity. In iPhone everything is made out of aluminum as far as I know. That could be the reason why it's structurally weaker then competition.

OP
S

scott craft

Reaction score
Other manufacturers use magnesium frames in their phones for structural integrity. In iPhone everything is made out of aluminum as far as I know. That could be the reason why it's structurally weaker then competition.

I watched a video MKBHD did on the issue and he said the same thing.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm ready to get a phone. Reception is what I care about most, so leaning toward one of the soon-to-be-announced Moto phones....if those are too big I might go for the Moto X since the X2 is bigger and ultimately doesn't have what I want for the extra $$$ (retail). Really want 3gigs of ram because I'm a power widget user and I don't expect 2gigs to be trouble free for me for 2+ years. At least with the og X I won't be in for quite as much money.

Really hoping the rumored spec killer isn't 6"....if it's 5.2" I'm probably giving up waiting on a smaller phone with top specs and going with that one. Fingers crossed the rumored 4.6" motobeast is real.