1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Switching to ATT from Verizon for Samsung S3

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by salilsurendran, Dec 4, 2012.

1. salilsurendran

salilsurendran New Member

Hello Friends,
    I have been struggling with the poor performance of my Droid Charge. I like the Android operating system as a whole but as you will see from my previous posts on this forum I have been pulling out my hair trying to figure out why the Charge is performing so poorly. Anyway I am thinking of discontinuing my contract with Verizon and going to a new Samsung S3 from ATT which I will get from Amazon Wireless for $79. I do want decent network speed of around 5 mbps and I live in San Jose, CA. I was wondering if anyone had any idea of how the ATT network performed in the bay area. I understand it is still slower than Verizon but how much slower? Are there any other phones other than the S3 that I should consider. The main uses for my phone is texting, facebook, GPS(very important) and as a music player.
Search tags for this page

att galaxy s3 att turn to verizon

convert verizon galaxy s3 to at&t
galaxy s3 verizon swap to at&t

how to change a s3 verizon to att

how to change galaxy s3 from att to verizon
how to change s3 verizon to at&t
how to switch galaxy s3 from verizon to at
how to switch galaxy s3 from verizon to at&t
samsung galaxy s3 change verizon to att
samsung s3 switch att to verizon

switch samsung droid charge to at&t