New Update

jogutier

Reaction score
B patient my friends Verizon just started pushing the updates today,once again it will b pushed to ur phone and not everyone will get it @ once.

I'm tired of being patient with a phone that isn't getting any connection, other than 1X. WTF :icon_evil:, I bought a 4G phone to be on 1X all the time. BS:icon_evil:! I need that update right away. If anyone can post or knows where I can download from, please tell... Thank you

Install the leaked ruu. Problem solved

Is there a link or website that you can share. Sorry, not as knowledgeable as you. :biggrin:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was just posted on Droid Life check it out.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

Well it's kind of your job to get the link and place it in the thread since you are making the statement and want to add credibility.

JayDubb

Reaction score
The updates have been delayed by VZW because of some problems.Don't know when they will roll them out.

bernardino5

Reaction score
Yea my bad it's just that don't know how to post links or websites here can u explain to me would appreciate, just started getting more involved in the forum.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea my bad it's just that don't know how to post links or websites here can u explain to me would appreciate, just started getting more involved in the forum.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

Just select the link on the url and then right click and copy. When you reply in the thread simply paste the link you copied in your post.

JayDubb

Reaction score
VZW put a hold on the TBolt update. Don't know when there gonna release it still undetermined. Whats with all the delays with VZW ? Can't we ever just get something on time ? What about Gingerbread ? Why is that taking so long ?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
VZW put a hold on the TBolt update. Don't know when there gonna release it still undetermined. Whats with all the delays with VZW ? Can't we ever just get something on time ? What about Gingerbread ? Why is that taking so long ?

I tend to think this delay is true but I haven't found any evidence of it. the links in Droid Life go to Verizon as I pointed out in my previous post.

ScienceSoma

Reaction score
VZW told me yesterday that the TB update will be rolled out to a certain number of phones at a time, not all at once, and that it did indeed start updating on Tuesday.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums