New Update

slinky

Reaction score
The blundering with this phone is epic. It's almost expected every week with Verizon and HTC. It really is the Blunderbolt.

So is the MyVerizon Android app finally compatible with the Thunderbolt?

bernardino5

Reaction score
After receiving update it should b, so Verizon claims.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

xxcrys16xx

Reaction score
Supposedly, Verizon posted a delay on the roll out. I read that you can check their support site to verify and stay informed. There's gonna be a lot of angry bolt owners...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
So I am here at work and all of a sudden my NON rooted TB reboots itself. Is it possible I received the update? How can I check if my Phone was updated?

OP
Jacob9424

Jacob9424

Reaction score
So I am here at work and all of a sudden my NON rooted TB reboots itself. Is it possible I received the update? How can I check if my Phone was updated?

Go to your settings and phone info. Then software info and under baseband it should end with a "r" after the numbers....if it has w_r or something than you were updated.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Reaction score
Mine shows only an r, so I was not updated.

Strange that it rebooted, I have never had that happen yet with this phone.

OP
Jacob9424

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Is it by city?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Nah its like random. Verizon delayed the update so it won't be for a few more days. But when they do it comes out in waves to random people till everyone gets it.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Darksaga

Reaction score
My money is on May 15th. I believe that the new update will deactivate the hot-spot and tether features as well as fix several issues. Verizon has already publicly stated that they were going to disable the hot-spot via a pushed update...