New Update

Jacob9424

Reaction score
So has anyone got the new ota update that was rumored to come out today? I sure haven't yet. Is there a download link for it to receive without waiting for it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ndhill1976

Reaction score
Everybody I know got it last week. You should call Verizon to see what the problem is...

bhall238

Reaction score
I checked using the Settings>Software Update>Check New method and was told "No New Software Update Available".

bernardino5

Reaction score
Its only for a certain baseband not 4 all models not sure y going to call Verizon

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
When I try to check for updates it says "ERROR" and gives me a message :(

tekjunkie28

Reaction score
I dont have a thunderbolt yet but am thinking about buying on or waiting for the bionic.... I sold my Iphone so I have to buy it at retail price. But if u guys are rooted with a custom rom do u still get HTC baseband updates? Im unfamiliar with how HTC updates there phones.
Also, what does it mean the update has "enhanced 3g connectivity." Does that fix the 'below avg' performance of the phones 3g that i heard about.

bernardino5

Reaction score
B patient my friends Verizon just started pushing the updates today,once again it will b pushed to ur phone and not everyone will get it @ once.

jogutier

Reaction score
New ota update

B patient my friends Verizon just started pushing the updates today,once again it will b pushed to ur phone and not everyone will get it @ once.

I'm tired of being patient with a phone that isn't getting any connection, other than 1X. WTF :icon_evil:, I bought a 4G phone to be on 1X all the time. BS:icon_evil:! I need that update right away. If anyone can post or knows where I can download from, please tell... Thank you

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

I'm tired of being patient with a phone that isn't getting any connection, other than 1X. WTF :icon_evil:, I bought a 4G phone to be on 1X all the time. BS:icon_evil:! I need that update right away. If anyone can post or knows where I can download from, please tell... Thank you

Install the leaked ruu. Problem solved

BIslander

Reaction score
Posted on May 3 in the Verizon support forum:
Software update not available? - Page 2 - Verizon Wireless Community
Hello,
Thank you Community Members for being eager to assist and offering very helpful troubleshooting tips.
A new software update for the Thunderbolt is being rolled out beginning today. Please leave your device powered on for the next few days to receive this update. For more information, please visit the link below:
HTC Thunderbolt Software Update Information
Thank you.
KellyW@VZWSupport
http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/thunderbolt.pdf
http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/thunderbolt_instructions.pdf

I don't see anything about the battery or the audio problem with the camcorder. :(

bernardino5

Reaction score
Update 4 TBolt delayed

Verizon has put a hold on the update we were supposed to get for the Bolt no explanation though stay tuned.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
Wish I had a Nexus S.

^Says nothing, says everything.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verizon has put a hold on the update we were supposed to get for the Bolt no explanation though stay tuned.

"ThuNd3rB0lT"

Do you mind if I ask how you got this information? Simply saying this does not give your thread any credibility.