1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Update for Motorola Droid 4 Rolling Out Now

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Apr 24, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Last week we shared that the Motorola Droid 4 was going to be receiving a new update with a slew of bug fixes and added features. That update, version 6.13.219, is rolling out now. There are several changes, but some of the highlights include enhanced battery life and improvements to the keyboard back-lighting. For the full changelog, click on the source link below.

Source: VZW
  2. Omnipharious

Omnipharious New Member

Just read the change log. And, I've never experienced any of the issues mentioned in it. Also, I guess I'll be the first to ask the obvious noob question."Will this update break my root access?" I was told 2 months ago that any software updates will break root and prevent me from Re-Rooting my phone. Is that True?
  3. deadernie

deadernie New Member

Could Verizon make the details of the software update just a little more vague? Only difference I've noticed is that my data connection seems much slower when at home.
Search tags for this page

droid 4 update