New to the forum

Madrox

Reaction score
How it goin everyone. Names Madrox. Im a noob to this all but with a lil reading and what not i got my DX rooted Thx to z4root and everything backed up using titanium and bootstrapper. now im just waiting on rubiX 2.0 to dl then goin for the install.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you joined us. Sounds like you know your way around the android system a lil bit but feel free to ask any questions or join in on conversations. Dive on in and make yourself at home

Sent from my Liberated D2

OP
M

Madrox

Reaction score
Thx u. Im lookin forward to playing around witht the different ROMs. So ive been reading about liberty and it seems to need GB. Im not really sure exactly how that works or what it does but ima read up some more on it. If anyone has anything to say about that could help me out that would be great. But this is just a welcome forum and im sure i could find what i need thru the forum:)

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm a liberty freak running 2.0.1. Best rom on froyo (IMO)

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
M

Madrox

Reaction score
can someone give me a link to a workin Liberty 2.0.1 link and the tool box . also do i need to make another backup if i have one from stock froyo. running rubix and its ehh.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Liberty 2.0.1 thread has the link and the toolbox is available in the market.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz