1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New to Forums!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ryanfrank24, Aug 19, 2010.

1. ryanfrank24

ryanfrank24 New Member

Hey everyone my name is ryan and im fairly new to the forums but have had my droid for a while.. would love any help i can get around here... especially links to everyones favorite apps and themes and such.. looking to spruce my droid up a little bit!
    thanks!
  2. alphawave7

alphawave7 New Member

Howdy Ryan, welcome to the fora! What you can learn here is only limited by how much free time you have! dancedroid Enjoy!:)
  3. Johnly

Johnly Guest

NimBuzz. A very good android app. Takes IM to a level even BBM can't handle.
  4. kennydied23

kennydied23 Member

If you're looking for a thread to roms or you want to learn how to root, check the thread in my sig.