New to site!

droidxnewbie

Reaction score
I am new to this site (and to the Droid) and hope to get to know my DroidX through some of you experts! I had a blackberry for years and decided to jump to the DroidX when my upgrade came up about a month or so ago. So far I really like the Droid although I have to say I now have issues with my calendar/events since upgrading to the new 2.0 version. My first month was great with the phone!!! Since upgrading to the 2.0 version though I have had BAD issues with my calendar!! I now only see appointments that go back a month or so - even though I have my settings set at showing all! And, not all of my appointments make it from my phone to my office calendar (Exchange/Windows 2007). I have talked to Verizon Customer Service and to Motorolla and was told that it is a known issue and they suggested I download the 3rd party app - Touchdown until the "fix" came out. I tried that but then had to deal with looking at duplicate emails - emails from Touchdown and emails from my Corporate server!! I wanted the old version back, but was told it wasn't possible. I have used my 30 days free trial version of Touchdown and now have deleted it and will hope for a fix really soon!!! Other than the calendar issues, my phone has been working great. Anyone out there have any ideas or have the same problem on their calendar?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. The X is a very solid phone. Check out the entire X section in the forum.

Many users have experienced issues with MS Exchange. Touchdown is an option. I use the Corporate Email app foe my Exchange and it works well for me.

Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - I use the stock calender and have no issues with it -

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink: