New to HTC Droid - couple questions...

smrtphoneretrdd

Reaction score
My pictures show up when people call. I wonder how it works? If there is a setting for this or something?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
L

LabShark

Reaction score
I imagine their is...............but I haven't found it yet. Same when receiving texts.

tigerdango

Reaction score
Wow that's weird. Mine too does not show pictures and I have not been able to find a setting for it. By the way Shark, in case you didn't get it yet, while under People if you press Menu you will see an option called View. It has an eye with it. Pick that and you can pick which sync'd accounts to show in your People list as well as how many you have in each in parenthesis. At the very top of the list is one to show only contacts with numbers. If you pick this it will filter out and not view all contacts (i.e. on Facebook) that have no mobile or home number associated with them.

OP
L

LabShark

Reaction score
I thought I tried that and lost a bunch that had numbers. I'll have to look at that again.

tigerdango

Reaction score
You shouldn't, unless you actually turned it off when it was on. It worked for me. It's basically just a filter that filters out any contacts in your sync'd accounts that do not have a phone number of any kind associated with them.

OP
L

LabShark

Reaction score
Yes that worked....AND the picture thing works - BUT I had to add the area code to the contact's phone number. It couldn't find it otherwise.