New to forum

DonE

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. I currently have a Droid X and have had it since June of this year. It has 32 gig of SD and an extended bat. This is a great phone and all around PDA. Need help, as I just tried upgrading to 2.3 from 2.2.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. If you could elaborate on the problem a bit i'm sure we could help you.

tappin and a talkin

OP
D

DonE

Reaction score
2.3.340 upgrade problems

Tried upgrade to 2.3.340 by way of Settings->About phone->Upgrade etc.
Downloaded fine, instal not so good. came up to boot loader screen:

Bootloader
Error: A5,69,35,00,2F

Bat OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Have tried 1) reboot, 2) Dn Vol+Camera buttons on reboot, 3) Battery removal, 4) both methods of hard reset.

Neither hard reset methods worked. Will boot and start SD card setup but shuts down before completed, then starts reboot with M logo and directly to Bootloader screen and hangs.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well if it wont boot up it sounds like you might need to sbf. The last link in my signature will help you to sbf the new update and I believe all of the sbf files are linked there as well.

tappin and a talkin

OP
D

DonE

Reaction score
re New to Forum and 2.3.340 upgrade problems

Thanks for the help. I will have to recharge bat and try this tomarrow. will dn load files then hit the rack for now. I will let you know how things turned out.

Again, thanks.

DonE

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For sure. If you have any problems you can post them in that thread or start one of your own. Either myself or one of the other users will be able to assist you.

tappin and a talkin

OP
D

DonE

Reaction score
Back again,

Downlded all files. Ran RSD, it sees my Droid, and lists its properties. Can get sbf file loaded, but can't get file properties to come up. consequntly, no START button.

Problem?

DonE