New to Droid forums

rbaurain

Reaction score
Just rooted for the first time and I had problems since yesterday. I literally worked on it for 12 hours.

I found Ultimate Droid using rom manager and just could not dl on the app. so i put it in my drop box. installed and boom... I never realized how much power I had in my phone. You guys ROCK!!!

what about updates? with apps and system.

I also have something that has been bothering me since I got the Droid in Aug. Is there a spell check for the PHYSICAL keyboard on my device? and when I plug my phone into my car "headphone" jack once in a while if I touch the cord the connection will stop or go to a different song. I'm pretty sure that my phone thinks there is a remote attached to where the audio output is and that little adjustment sets it off. is there a way to fix that maybe completely shut off the option that detects whether i'm plugged in or not to the head phone jack.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
:welcome:to the forums.

UD does not have any current roms to download through ROM Manager. In order to get a current UD you will have to go to their section in the Custom Roms section. There you will find the current UD and instructions on how to install it.

We have a great group of people here on the forums and I am sure your questions will get answered here.