New swype installer issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbrock98

Reaction score
I know this topic is more for the swype forums but my beta email/password doesn't work for logging n2 their forums so I registered & its been almost an hour and I've not received my activate email from them 4 their forums so figured i'd ask it here, I was lucky enough to get a spot in their beta program back n september & when it opened again(can't remember when that was) I tried to sign up again(thinking I had to renew) it said I was already a beta member or sumthing so I thought great! So this morning b4 work I go to droid-life & see there's an updated version I uninstall my old installer & downloaded the new, I put my email/password in & it accepts it & downloads swype but after it backed out to the registering/enable part it said registration failed, I repeated the process & downloaded it 3 more times, same result, so I just installed my older installer but when I try to validate my email/password it says unable no connection or data(I was hooked up to wifi) any1 know what's up or wat I can do?
Sent from my Droid

OP
jbrock98

jbrock98

Reaction score
I do concur but now I don't have swype on my phone it sucks so I figured i'd try DF til I got home from work to re-register their or til my email comes thru to activate

Sent from my Droid

cpjr

Reaction score
It would sound to me like there server is having issues, Ive also been on the beta team since it started and have had to reinstall several different times, all without a hitch.

Now, havent lately cause Ive had the X and its included.

OP
jbrock98

jbrock98

Reaction score
But once ur get a beta spot u retain that spot right? U don't have to keep tryin to sign up for a spot every time it opens right?

Sent from my Droid

cpjr

Reaction score
I never have. Should only have to once.

PS- Unless something changed, cause like I said ive been using the X for awhile now and its included anyways.

OP
jbrock98

jbrock98

Reaction score
Shoot I just remembered I'm running ultimate droid rom it has it in extras I just installed woot woot FIST PUMP ACTION, I still hope I can get the official 1 to work

Sent from my Droid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shoot I just remembered I'm running ultimate droid rom it has it in extras I just installed woot woot FIST PUMP ACTION, I still hope I can get the official 1 to work

Sent from my Droid

Yep, it's in his ROM. With that, I'm going to close this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.