NEW [ROM] DeMONiC BeAn AOSP Jelly Bean for Galaxy Nexus

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

With all of the incredible development for the Galaxy Nexus you might say to your self, "This is exactly why I purchased this phone!" It seems like there is a new Rom out with new features every week. It is seriously hard to keep up with all the development. If you are a crack flasher like me then you could easily flash a couple Roms a week and never reach the end of all the development. Developer "Sparkyman" known by many for his great development on the Bionic has just released a new Rom for the Galaxy Nexus! I calls this "The Twisted Jelly Bean that you would run from if you saw it in the streets." The name sort of implies that sort of thing too "Demonic Bean AOSP", certainly something I'd run from! The Rom is apparently tweaked out of its mind, the only thing it knows to do is to go faster according to the OP. All this talk about extra speed and performance has me downloading this rom as we speak! I can't imagine more speed than project butter.

42d004e9-5338-0f17-168x300.jpg
42d004e9-5329-0bfe-168x300.jpg
42d004e9-531e-c6f6-168x300.jpg

This Rom does include all sorts of custom features like Beats Audio, Trinity Kernel, tons of Build.prop tweaks for increased speed, Custom Apex Launcher Wallpapers, Power Control app (toggles), Color Tweaks, plus a ton more! Installation is simple. Just download Rom and flash in Cwm or Twrp. Just be sure to format system along with data wipe.

Grab the Rom and Discuss here