[ROM] Jelly Bean 4.1.1 AOSP for Galaxy Nexus

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Galaxy Nexus users! Don't you love owning a device that gets all the android update love! Most of us have had the joy of running Jelly Bean on our Galaxy Nexus phones by now. There are several versions available. Most of the custom Roms are even coming along with the custom options and tweaks. However some of you may not be incredibly interested in all the extras. If you are the type of person who just enjoys a stock vanilla experience but you don't want to wait 6 months for Verizon to release the Jelly Bean OTA then developer "davros" has something that is right up your ally. He has composed his very own build of AOSP 4.1.1 Android Jelly Bean. This is one of the cleanest JB roms available. Gapps are integrated so no need to find and flash those seperately, wifi tether has been enabled, superuser is included, and a reboot menu is included as well.

53560d1343318389t-jelly-bean-4-1-1-aosp-stock-toro-screenshot_2012-07-25-12-51-55.png

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thanks for the kind words.....

There will be an edited aosp version of the ROM also.

Enjoy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Got this Nexus7 yesterday, loving it so far. Haven't rooted yet, but 4.1.1 is a thing of beauty!

Josefius

Reaction score
I think I will install this rom today :) I assume it will work with my Verizon GN?

KJW979

Reaction score
Is this the same rom from the Droid Concepts web site. If is been running since day it dropped and it's running fast and error free. Not much added but if looking for a quick rom then give a try.