1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Recruiter in the fray!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Andrea Schwartz Recruiter, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Andrea Schwartz Recruiter

Andrea Schwartz Recruiter New Member

Hello all :motdroidvert: people!
    I am seeing an increment in the number of Android Developer and related positions that come across my desk, so I wanted to introduce myself as someone who can place you and your friends at interesting companies. Right now I have a few openings in Cambridge, MA, and a high quality consumer electronics place. There will be more! You can always reach me at aschwartz (at) softworldinc (dot) com or by phone to 781-373-8426. I am on LinkedIn, and have been recruiting in the industry for >10 years.
    I'd really like to hear from you, to know what you are seeing in your job searches, if you are searching.
    Cheers!

Andrea
Search tags for this page
(781)3738426

781-373-8426

781-373-8427