1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New R2D2 phones...hubby's is fine...mine is SLOW!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mamabrande, Mar 2, 2011.

1. mamabrande

mamabrande New Member

Hi!!!
    I am new to this board but loving all the information. I have swtiched from a BB Storm to the R2D2. This is my husband's first smart phone. His is running perfect butmine is slow and locks up a lot. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
    thanks!
  2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Welcome to the communtiy i am also a former Storm 1 user myself. If yall havent had them too long im thinking yall are still stock and not rooted right? You also might want to try a factory data reset (menu/setting/privacy/factory data reset). That helped me a couple times. Its a very simple process all in all and if you have any questions on that route plz ask. If a battery pull or factory data reset doesnt work then i might would try talking to VZW and see if you cant get a new phone through Moto's insurance. I hope this can help you out. Feel free to ask questions and enjoy the stay!
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum!!

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Do you have a task killer? If so remove it. Do you have any apps that your husband does not?
  5. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

I second getting rid of the task killer. Maybe get a Task manager instead. Such as "android task manager"
Search tags for this page

phone r2d2 runs slow