cjustinrun

Reaction score
My name is Justin,

I have had my droid eris for about a week now and I am very pleased. My biggest issue so far is the battery life. Thanks to a little research on forums like this one ,I knew ahead of time that it would be an issue. However, I have found a lot of great suggestions for optimizing my battery and can say that it seems to be wroking out quite well. So far the most helpful is putting a widget on my homescreen for shutting of mobile web when I'm not using it. Thanks to all of the members here for sharing your knowledge and experiences. I look forward to exchanges ideas with all of you.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My name is Justin,

I have had my droid eris for about a week now and I am very pleased. My biggest issue so far is the battery life. Thanks to a little research on forums like this one ,I knew ahead of time that it would be an issue. However, I have found a lot of great suggestions for optimizing my battery and can say that it seems to be wroking out quite well. So far the most helpful is putting a widget on my homescreen for shutting of mobile web when I'm not using it. Thanks to all of the members here for sharing your knowledge and experiences. I look forward to exchanges ideas with all of you.

:welcome: to the Forum Justin and thanks for taking the time to research the information available about the battery ahead of time. Hope you decide to stick around we can always use good contributing members. If you need anything else let us know, we are here to help each other.