1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new member.. me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by O rappa, Jan 5, 2010.

1. O rappa

O rappa New Member

oie everyone. i want to lern more about this droid, and how to install this, i am a newbe and will be starting from the very begining, but i am eager to learn.. i have varius phones and this new phone i got i a very eager to try this droid with, i think it is a lost cause from the begining, but it will be a chalenge if you knwo what i meen.. so welcome to me and let the fun begin or whatever.:icon_ banana:
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome:

Dont hesitate to ask at anytime, we have great knowledge here.
    Perfect Admins, Super Mods (notice the word-joke? :D )
    and great users!

You will feel good here, so enjoy your Trip!

Tigger
  3. Deuel

Deuel New Member

Tigger knows of what he speaks! Tons of help here. Lurk at bit, search, and by all means jump in and post.