1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

newbie droid user

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by rogerep72, Apr 2, 2010.

1. rogerep72

rogerep72 New Member

Hello everyone i'm very happy to have found a great place like this ,to help me understand my droid and to improve it. I'm eager to begin .:motdroidvert::icon_ banana: I just factory restored my droid ,now how can i get my service back on my phone. Can i put the service back on like before? or do i need to call verison to activate it all over
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard, rogerep72! As with everything else, the best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! Enjoy your new toy!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:
  3. rogerep72

rogerep72 New Member

thank you very much i needed that.
  4. dogthehunter

dogthehunter New Member

Welcome to the site! I'm new on here also and let me tell you, there is a whole bunch of useful information on here. Just find somewhere to start! Dog