New Droid owner (4/20/2010) and Forum Member

lyndamarlena

Reaction score
My name is Lynda from VA and i just received my motorola droid yesterday evening and i am sooooo lost on certain things. I had a Moto 9Qc with alltel who merged with verizon so of course i have to get 3 new verizon phones....i hope to learn a lot of new things here about my new phone. it seems like a very informative forum. Nice to meet everyone :icon_ banana:

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!
Please take a seat and enjoy the ride. Most questions can be answered via the search function; all others will get helpful answers from the crew and other passengers.

:)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome Lynda. Anything you need can be found here. Your first hints are the designated menu soft key and the long press. These two things will often reveal options that you'd otherwise miss. Try them whenever you're looking for options on whatever.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My name is Lynda from VA and i just received my motorola droid yesterday evening and i am sooooo lost on certain things. I had a Moto 9Qc with alltel who merged with verizon so of course i have to get 3 new verizon phones....i hope to learn a lot of new things here about my new phone. it seems like a very informative forum. Nice to meet everyone :icon_ banana:

Welcome, Lynda! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide :welcome:

OP
L

lyndamarlena

Reaction score
thank you

Thanks for the replies :) i love all the info here...sounds like the Droid has a lot to be learned about it....where would i need to post about how to get the wallpapers in the walllpaper gallery here on my Droid?
Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

Kack

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies :) i love all the info here...sounds like the Droid has a lot to be learned about it....where would i need to post about how to get the wallpapers in the walllpaper gallery here on my Droid?
Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

you can got to the site on your phone and copy the imaget to your sd card and then got to your gallery where it is located and save it as a wallpaper or save load it on through usb,