New Launcher : ADW

stlcity

Reaction score
ADW things

it has a lot of new features including support for 6 icons on dock and extremely customizable.....

papy72

Reaction score
Based on the website it looks to be a root-only mod to the existing launcher.

The biggest benefit I see is the helix launcher-esque shortcuts in the bottom bar. But if I wanted that can't I just get helix?

tameone

Reaction score
Considering you have to boot to recovery and flash this, I'd say root only, non market app :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
forgive the ignorant question, but is this an update.zip or a nandroid restore? or niether?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ooh interesting thanks for the head up. I think it's more like an update.zip

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
when i try to do it via the update.zip method through sprecovery, it starts and just says "installation aborted" every time

OP
S

stlcity

Reaction score
I DL it and put it on the sd card. Used Rom manager to install from the sd card. Reboot. It replaces "home"....is cool to work with. Main difference between this and helix is that it lets u put 6 shortcuts at the bottom..also the apps scroll left to right as opposed to up/down. Playing with it...prelim looks good...

bL33d

Reaction score
Wow nice indeed fastest app drawer yet even with nexus mod app drawer is smooth :icon_eek:

Woah just noticed if u hit home when ur home it shows all screens kinda like sense ui.

r1nstang

Reaction score
needing to completely wipe the phone and perform restore anyways,...so im gonna give this a shot

VIRominoff

Reaction score
unpack it with 7zip and there is a APK inside.
Remember to clear defaults!

speckit

Reaction score
i cant seem to get it to work it just doesnt show up at all. could someone help me im on the Dark Edge rom

Last edited: