New Incredible 2 yesterday

ekavan

Reaction score
My wife got an Incredible 2 yesterday and has made several calls. However she is complaining that some of the calls she can hear herself and both herself and the person she is talking to has a digitized sound. Not sure if this is a setting that I'm not finding or. Asomething else.Any help is much appreciated.

montreux88

Reaction score
Same thing happened when i got mine originally. Goes away after about a week. Or at least I think so. That's not really something you get used to. I also remember it would always start a text message with a letter already typed out. That too went away after a few days.

KThomas25

Reaction score
Sometimes happens to me if the phone volume is set at max.

Sent from....uh... nevermind.

OP
E

ekavan

Reaction score
I can only hope this will go away in a few days. She has not mentioned anything about the added letter in the txt msg. I'll try to keep this updated as to what the outcome maybe.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a few Inc2's and it was the most solid device I've owned. If it doesn't go away, exchange it for another.

kparks

Reaction score
Happened to me using my HTC thunderbolt but it went away also.. and trying to talk when u hear urself a split second later its impossible lol.. I found that it only happened if I called ppl and didn't happen often I'd just tell them to call me back.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
E

ekavan

Reaction score
For her sake I hope it does. I know what its like but when its happened to me its usually been a volume issue. So we'll give it a few days and if it doesn't clear up its going back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

s_ozzy825

Reaction score
Maybe do a reprogram. *228

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I've had the same problem from time to time with the echo. Its actually a signal issue, at least I'm pretty confident it is. Simply hang up (ok, tell the other caller first) then call them right back. The call should be echo free then.

This post is Incredible 2!

EVoorhees

Reaction score
I had this as well. But, it was for a short while. I thought it might have been Verizon Wireless acting up. I messed with the volume for a short while and it seemed to work again. I dont know though...