New in the Neighborhood

Sunflower2

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I am new to the neighborhood. I have a Droid X and I have stopped receiving emails automatically from my Yahoo emails. I can refresh and they will come up but have stopped coming in automatically. Can any one help me find out what happened and how I can get them back.:smile:

zwade01

Reaction score
Go to menu, settings, accounts and choose your yahoo account and be sure the box is checked for sync. Hope you get it!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! This is not an uncommon issue - you should be able to find several threads discussing it, and solutions, in either the Droid Discussions section or the DX section. If you can't get it solved, post back - we're here to help! :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
S

Sunflower2

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me. Not sure about the Menu part but when I go to Setting, Account, Yahoo account and open it I don't see a Sync option.

OP
S

Sunflower2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well I have tried everything, Data Manager/Data Push is ON/Fetch Schedule is set for 15 minutes and Wi-Fi is turned off. I understand that if Data Push is on then the Fetch time is voided. I have even tried to change my battery options from Nighttime Save to Performance mode and the emails from Yahoo are still not being pushed through. I have to "Refresh" every time I want to check messages from my phone. I guess it is a good thing that it only just random stuff I get in Yahoo...no business needs. It is just frustrating that it use to work and for some reason it stopped.:)