new here

tlostcause

Reaction score
just got droid just became a member i am tlostcause and im kinda lost

ShowTime

Reaction score
:welcome:
What's with the sad face? Give it some time and I think you'll come to love the phone. If you're having problems or are confused about specific things, post here and we'll do our best to help you out.

OP
tlostcause

tlostcause

Reaction score
i cant get my contacts from old phone no one has been able to do it

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the insanity of Droid Land! You have just joined the best forum on the planet. It's a great community with lots of colorful characters who really do know what they're talking about and are more than willing to share. Jump right in and start reading the threads (especially the stickies) and you'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself. Good luck to you and just let someone know if you get stuck! Enjoy!:popcorn:

Marine Corp Mom

Reaction score
Transfer contacts

i cant get my contacts from old phone no one has been able to do it

You can call Verizon. I had the same problem. They will have to de-activated your new phone and reactivate your old one to back-up your contacts and then switch the process back over. There is no monthly charge for this if you have a MyVerizon online acct. You can set that up yourself.

rusray

Reaction score
if you don't want to deal with verizon (although this is for sure the easiest way) you can always manually enter your contacts into gmail then sync!

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
:ban:

err whoops sorry wrong sign :welcome: :icon_ devil: Lol I'm just teasing! Turn that frown upside down!!
500x_500x_happy-droid.jpg

We're all here to have fun and learn if you ask a question someone here will be happy to help or guide you in the right direction!! Remeber to try searching first and if you still don't understand something or are confused you're more than welcome to post asking for help!!

PS, does anyone else think that droid smiling is really really creepy? :icon_eek:

EDIT: ok lol just read your problem by anychance did you use Verizon Backup Manager thing? It's syncs your contacts on your phone to an online site. If you did you can export all your contacts backed up and import them into Google Contacts.