1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New here from central cal, + 2 Questions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by blueyes13@gmail.com, Dec 31, 2009.

1. blueyes13@gmail.com

blueyes13@gmail.com New Member

Hey guys. Just got my droid for xmas and I'm lovin it so much. Gotta say this is deffinitelly the best phone I've ever had, its everything I've always wished for in a phone ever since my fist cell phone back in 2001. Anyways, glad to be a new member here. I have 2 quick questions that I'm trying to figure out at the moment:

1. Is there an app or a way to rename icons? I've been in the process of getting apps and organizing them for the last 2 days and I'm a bit anal I guess u could say, and would like to rename a couple icons.
    2. Is there an app that let's you move more than one icon at the same time?

Thanks guys

Will
  2. jrl9851

jrl9851 New Member

Where at in central ca? I'm in the area too.
  3. Smuuth

Smuuth New Member

1. No
    2. No
  4. blueyes13@gmail.com

blueyes13@gmail.com New Member

Oh OK well damn LOL. Yea I'm in the Santa Maria valley. U?
Search tags for this page

blueyes13th@gmail.com