New guy from AZ

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by gardobus, Nov 1, 2009.

1. gardobus

gardobus New Member

Hey guys, I've been following the Droid religiously since I first heard about it and the only pictures available were the silvery, weird spacebar keyboard, prototypes. I can't wait to get one of these in my hands, especially after all the recent coverage since VZWs press conference!

I currently have a BB Storm and can't wait to toss it in the drawer (or even better, on craigslist hmm). :icon_ banana:
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Welcome gardo. A lot of us here are anxious to move onto the Droid from our BB's
  3. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

Welcome to the forums. Another BB switching. Joins your brothers in arms against the RIMM products.
  4. Zippster

Zippster Member

Welcome and enjoy the wait. :blink:
  5. gardobus

gardobus New Member

Thanks guys, yeah I loved my Curve and I've tried my best to love my Storm and its been a sort of love/hate thing with it. But after seeing the openness of Android, the sexiness of the Droid, and those damned turn-by-turn directions they starting showing off last week, I can't help but think "To hell with you BB" lol

Unfortunately I won't be able to get mine until after Thanksgiving sometime, it is going to suck waiting that long when I know they are available Friday...