New guy from AZ

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by gardobus, Nov 1, 2009.

1. gardobus

gardobus Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I've been following the Droid religiously since I first heard about it and the only pictures available were the silvery, weird spacebar keyboard, prototypes. I can't wait to get one of these in my hands, especially after all the recent coverage since VZWs press conference!

I currently have a BB Storm and can't wait to toss it in the drawer (or even better, on craigslist hmm). :icon_ banana:

2. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,125
    Current Phone Model:
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    Welcome gardo. A lot of us here are anxious to move onto the Droid from our BB's

3. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +23
    Welcome to the forums. Another BB switching. Joins your brothers in arms against the RIMM products.

4. Zippster

Zippster Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome and enjoy the wait. :blink:

5. gardobus

gardobus Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys, yeah I loved my Curve and I've tried my best to love my Storm and its been a sort of love/hate thing with it. But after seeing the openness of Android, the sexiness of the Droid, and those damned turn-by-turn directions they starting showing off last week, I can't help but think "To hell with you BB" lol

Unfortunately I won't be able to get mine until after Thanksgiving sometime, it is going to suck waiting that long when I know they are available Friday...