New guy from Maui

Reaction score
Sup guys, can't wait to get my droid to come and get rid of my 700p palm. i'm really interested what this phone can do. send me some links you guys really like. :icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum......Nice location you have there.....

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You're gonna fall in love with your DROID once you have it in your hands...read up on things around the forum and you'll have a head start with Android...it seems you can never know enough about it, honestly...

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana: Mahallo "password_droid" :icon_ banana:

Welcome to DroidForums !!! :byepalm: You are going to enjoy your venture into the DROID Zone. It is a very nice device. I doubt you will ever look back to your palm.

As for links, the best I can advise you to do, is surf the forums. Look in all the threads. This place is loaded with an enormous amount of information in all things DROID.

Most of All, Enjoy yourself while you are here !!!

It's Great to have you join us here too !!!!!

OP
password_droid
Reaction score
Thanks guys. i'm always online looking for tips and tricks about my new addiction (droid) i'm beginning to like this community already. ALLLOOOOOHHHHA!!!

BiGJaYDROID

Reaction score
Welcome to he forums this super smartphone can really do it all... I was just reading an shook and streaming Pandora at the same time can watch full movies DVD rips and so mug more u r gonna love it :icon_ banana:

Canadroid

Reaction score
Sup guys, can't wait to get my droid to come and get rid of my 700p palm. i'm really interested what this phone can do. send me some links you guys really like. :icon_ banana:
Welcome to the DF bud!

I would give you some salutations Maui style but my old friend Merik from the big island only ever taught me the phrases that can't be uttered amongst civilized folk. :D

You're going to be blown away by what your new phone can do--enjoy!!!