new droid x

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
Hey I just got a droid x. And have a couple questions. First is it normal for your droid x to freeze up or get warm on the bottom half only? It freezed up on the second day.I
And what are some good apps to get?

BigDaddyN8

Reaction score
I had an X but went back to droid 1 waiting for the TB to come out. The heating up is the battery/processor and its normal and not harming the phone. These phones have (not sure the technical name) a governor that if the phone heats up to hot it will automatically shut the phone done so it wont overheat or mess up your phone. My top apps are Handcent Sms and Rom Manager. Good luck and enjoy your X!! =)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
S

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
yea i want the thunderbolt to but i dont wanna pay for 4g especially since portland wont get it for atleast a year.

and my phone froze again and the only way to get it going is to pull the battery and restart it. this is the 2nd time it froze in 4 days. does anyone elses freeze? and is anyone elses x a little laggy? im stock btw. i wanted to get used to smartphones before i root them.

nybadboy11

Reaction score
I have a x and it never heated up i would have that looked at. As for apps i like mr.number and handcent SMS and go chat but there are lots enjoy!

salem667

Reaction score
I agree... Until I rooted and went to far my x never overheated... I backed mine off and am good.... Angry birds is a good waste of time, but I spend more time on the forum then playing

Droid X

David_D

Reaction score
Apps:
ADW PRO
Android system info
Angry birds
Beautiful widgets
Blow up lite
Camscanner- used to pdf receipts for my expenses
Droidforums
Droid light