new droid enthusiast

monocogger

Reaction score
Hello from Minnesota. I didn't think I would ever be able to do it but I finally convinced my wife to get smart phones. I did some research and decided that android was a must. I got her an Ally, which she loves, and ordered myself an incredible. Meanwhile Verizon gave me a moto Droid until my incredible arrives. Well it had been 5 weeks an I still hadn't received my new phone so I called and they said that they didnt have any record of me ordering another phone. So I went to the store where I ordered the incredible from and spoke to the manager. He said, "yeah I was supposed to call you but we got busy. For some reason Verizon cancelled your order and you will have to reorder. Unfortunately it will take another 4 to 5 weeks." I huffed and gave him a dirty look and he said, "otherwise we could just stash a Droid x for you and you could pick it up on Thursday and trade straight up." So, ill be picking up my colossal Droid x day after tomorrow. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you got your phones and joined the forum. Let us know if you have questions.

Mike