1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newcomer, soon to be droid enthusiast!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by silv3rskeeter, Jul 7, 2010.

1. silv3rskeeter

silv3rskeeter New Member

Hello community, I am very excited to make my transition.
    Currently running tour 9630. Will go to Droid X asap!
    I am only worried that I will get it delayed just like how some people are waiting on their droid incredibles. My early upgrade eligibility date isnt until 7/21, 6 days after release of droid X. I hope I can still walk into a store on that day and pick one up.

Furthermore, I look forward to being an active enthusiast and learn all I can about android and customize my phone to the fullest capabilities. :greendroid:
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

Welcome to the forums, plenty of info here and it will be interesting to see that knowledge grow when the Droid X comes out. There always seems to be a cool surprise for our phones. New tricks, new apps, etc.
  3. kristoff125

kristoff125 New Member

They're waiting on the inc because HTC fails.
    even with the crazyness of the original droid release, I walked in on the day after black friday and got one without issue.